« Home | Jack The Box » | Sweltering Sampled Heat » | Happy Father's Day! » | Acidic little clouds » | Welcome and Let us Begin »

Drum Roll Please



I am very proud to present my firstof many in this series:

aQUADIO v1.1
a dj mix by von migs 3000 (79:59)
1.Takagi Masakatsu - Rama (Cornelius Remix)
2.John Beltran- Soft Summer
3.Mathew Jonson - Rainforest
4. Model 500 - Neptune
5. Lee Douglas - Same Changes
6. BFC - From Beyond
7. Ian O' Brian - Video Games & Data Movements
8. Kirk Degiogio presents As One - Cocoon
9.Oliver Hacke - Subject Carrier (Alex Under Remix)
10. Jussi Peka- The Snake (Cold Cut)
11. Alton Miller - Tulum (Komba Project Remix)
12. Theo Parrish - Paradise Architects
13. Henrik Schwarz -?
14. Robert Hood - High Plains Drifter
15. Richard Wolfsdolf - Buena Onda
16. Office Gossip- Street Talk
17. Suburban Knight - Niagra Falls
18. Peter Richard - Walking in the Neon (Club Version)
19. Mujuice - Dear's Tears
20. Antonelli Electric - Lovers Inn
21. Egoexpress - Aranda (Lawrence Remix)
22. Bluetech - Rubicon
23. 808 Funk - Silicon Zion
24. D-kay - Sunday Morning

Well I hope everyone enjoys the mix, leave a comment if ya like it. Also I have fixed the link to the Ron Hardy mix and if anyone knows alot about how to edit blog templates email me at vonmigs3000@hotmail.com . Next time I will be posting some hard-to-find detroity morsels.

very beautiful mix, like riding above the cloud... thanks, look foward to more. Oh and fantastic blog dude

I've just got round to listening to this mix in full - fantastic selection of tunes (many of which are new to me), great variety and nicely blended.

Good skills!

Enjoyed a lot! film editing schools

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Von Migs 3000 Mix Downloads

About me

  • I'm Von Migs 3000
  • From Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
  • All of my free time is spent listening to, making, buying, and djing music. Anyone who wants to talk about music contact me(vonmigs3000@hotmail.com), I'm always looking for the next beat to listen to. If anyone object's to me putting up their music simply contact me and I will take it down.
My profile