« Home | love is go! » | Planet E » | This Ain't No Schranz » | Tasty Nuggets » | Drum Roll Please » | Jack The Box » | Sweltering Sampled Heat » | Happy Father's Day! » | Acidic little clouds » | Welcome and Let us Begin »

FREEK CASSETTE

Okay here it is in all its subversive glory.

FREEK CASSETTE VOL 1.

1. Various Production - Pug 2002 downtempo breaks from UK with limited presses and handmade record sleeves

2. African Head Charge - Big Country 2005 Japanese release of Jamacian electronic dub

3.
Gil Scott-Heron & Brian Jackson - Song for Bobby Smith 1974 deep soul from the man who brought us The Revolution Will Not Be Televised .

4.
Tuxedomoon - In the Name of Talent (Italian Western) 1981 avant-garde new wave from France

5. Brainiac - Hands of the Genius 1994 post-grunge from Ohio? with electronic tendencies off a locally released LP.

6.
Colourbox - Sex Gun (demo) 1982 on 4AD Records duo who went onto write 'Pump Up The Volume"

7. . P.J. Proby - I Can't Make it Alone 1964 American crooner produced by Jack Nitzsche RIP

8. Version City Rockers - Curl 2005 Dub Raggae from NYC

9. Plastic Crimewave Sound - Korean Ghost Ship 2006 waves of guitars out of Chicago

10. The Modern Lovers- Astral Plane 1976 protopunk from Boston who's members went on to be in bands like The Talking Heads and the Cars

11. Alif Tree - Hold Me Down 2002 French Trip-hop

12. Boxcutter - Sunshine 2006 Dubstep from Northern Irish artist

13. Dudley Perkins- Dear God 2006 soul produced by Madlib

14. Gangsta Boo - I Faked It Last Night 2001 straight ghetto, I had to it's just too funny not to include

15. The Good 2 Bad and Hughly - Fistful of Dollars 1993 old-school Hardcore from the UK (of course)

16. Talk Talk - I Believe in You 1988 give it a couple minutes, trust me, it gets good around the middle
In order to open the zip. archive you must download Winarchiver here, if that gives you problems just contact me. I hope everyone "gets" what I'm trying to do here and enjoys the different styles I've included. Send me any comments or suggestions for next month. Next post I will be going back posting more random stuff from D Town's best.

We love the site. We are all so proud of you. Your site is AMAZING!!!!! Keep up the good work! Love, Aubri, Mike, & Mom

A nice eclectic mix. I enjoy your new blog.

PLEASE stop using sendspace, it NEVER works for me ;-(

does it cost to get winArchiver? sorry im stupid..

first if you are having issues with sendspace try to right-click and "save as", i know with my internet manager i originally had the same problem, but unfortunately sendspace is the easiest way to upload multiple files. second winarchiver is free and if you download the "trial" version it lasts forever without having to purchase.

von migs
peace out
3000

Who can help me with .httpaccess ?
where i can fined full information about .httpaccess file syntaxis?

Excellent, love it! »

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

best regards, nice info » »

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Von Migs 3000 Mix Downloads

About me

  • I'm Von Migs 3000
  • From Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
  • All of my free time is spent listening to, making, buying, and djing music. Anyone who wants to talk about music contact me(vonmigs3000@hotmail.com), I'm always looking for the next beat to listen to. If anyone object's to me putting up their music simply contact me and I will take it down.
My profile