« Home | Planet E » | This Ain't No Schranz » | Tasty Nuggets » | Drum Roll Please » | Jack The Box » | Sweltering Sampled Heat » | Happy Father's Day! » | Acidic little clouds » | Welcome and Let us Begin »

love is go!

I decided to post a house mix that I did early this year. I don't have alot of time right now, so I'm just including the tracklisting. Tomorrow I'll be unveiling the first FREEK CASSETTE which will be full of obscure goodies, see ya tomorry.
Love is Go!
by Von Migs 3000 (61:55)
1. Altern 8 - Re-Indulge (Freetown Mix)
2. Angel Alanis - Bitches & Drum Machines (Joey Beltram Remix)
3. Blaze feat. Sybil - When I Fall in Love (Robbie Rivera Remix)
4. Magik Johnson - Feel Alright (Solid Groove Remix)
5. In-Flagranti - Genital Blue Room
6. John Dahlback - Springtime
7. Julien Jabre - Swimming Pool (Jerome Sydenham Mix)
8. Roy Davis Jr. - I Wanna See Your Body Move
9. Basement Jaxx - Flylife (Cajmere Remix)
10. Si Beggs - Welcome to the Discoteque
11. Trevor Rockcliffe & Blake Baxter - Visions of You (Carl Cox Remix)
12. Underground Resistance - Ultraviolet Images
13. Tom Pooks - Jocker
14. Los Hermanos - Deeper Presence
15. Etiene De Crecy - Relax
16. Nhar - Hexoflip
17. Jori Hulkkonen - Let Me Luv U
18. Gerald Mitchell - Celestial Highways
19. David Alvarado - The Klugh
20. Dj Remy - ?
21. Anthony Rother - Lucifer
22. Silver City - Shiver (Ewan Pearson Remix)
23. Aphex Twin - Hedphelgm

You are the man!!!!!!!!

keep up the good work






smoke

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Von Migs 3000 Mix Downloads

About me

  • I'm Von Migs 3000
  • From Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
  • All of my free time is spent listening to, making, buying, and djing music. Anyone who wants to talk about music contact me(vonmigs3000@hotmail.com), I'm always looking for the next beat to listen to. If anyone object's to me putting up their music simply contact me and I will take it down.
My profile