« Home | Miles Maeda's Sunflower » | Set tha 303 on Fi Ya! » | Zurpin' » | It's a Lovelee Dae and The Sun is Shining » | FREEK CASSETTE » | love is go! » | Planet E » | This Ain't No Schranz » | Tasty Nuggets » | Drum Roll Please »

909 vs 909

I don't have a lot of time today, I need to finish up this month's aQUADIO mix. I can't wait to post it. Included in this month mix I've got trax from Gary Martin, Sean Deason, David Alvarado, and Tekel. Anyways today I've decided to post some breaky electro in the Underground Resistance vein. Enjoy:



Black Phuture - Communication Motech 2002


John Beltran - Blue World R & S Records 1995


Wild Planet - Infinite 430 West 1999


Teknotika - Set You on Fire Teknotika Records 1996




Bonus:

Listen to DJ Dex new Interstellar Fugitives mix on UR website

Listen to Suburban Knight & DJ 3000 on the Essential Mix

Links to this post

Create a Link

Von Migs 3000 Mix Downloads

About me

  • I'm Von Migs 3000
  • From Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
  • All of my free time is spent listening to, making, buying, and djing music. Anyone who wants to talk about music contact me(vonmigs3000@hotmail.com), I'm always looking for the next beat to listen to. If anyone object's to me putting up their music simply contact me and I will take it down.
My profile