« Home | 909 vs 909 » | Miles Maeda's Sunflower » | Set tha 303 on Fi Ya! » | Zurpin' » | It's a Lovelee Dae and The Sun is Shining » | FREEK CASSETTE » | love is go! » | Planet E » | This Ain't No Schranz » | Tasty Nuggets »

aQUADIO 1.2

aQUADIO v1.2

Mixed By Von Migs 3000 (68:05)

1. Mx-80 Sound - Man in a Box

2. A Number of Names - Sharivari (Sean Deason Matrix Remix)

3. Mimas - Focused on a Star

4. Giorgio Gigli - Rarified Atmosphere

5. Mirweis Sangin - Athans Dance

6. Electric Indigo - Blackcurrent (Thomas Brinkmann Remix)

7. Troublshooter - Data Polling

8. Multipilar - Deep Service

9. Joris Voorn - Destiny

10. David Alvarado - The Beginning

11. Isolee - Brazil.com (Non-Radio Edit)

12. Cousin Cockroach - This Ain't No Tom'n'Jerry

13. Heiko Laux - Making it Detroit

14. Bugge Wesseltoft's Ragatronics - Live Nov 9, 2004 Stockholm, Sweden - Track 3

14. Gary Martin - Digital Kingdom

15. The Dose - Short Shory

16. Tekel - Creteil Connexion

17. Billy Delsandro - The Darkest Hour

18. Basic Bastard - Take Me Away

19. The Sun God - Analog Code

20. Jeff Mills - If (We)

21. Westend Ghetto - Jazzass


I just realized while listening to the mix around 12:30 minutes into it there is a jump in the volume level, I apologize it's a computer problem, not bad mixing. Also wanted to mention Milton Jackson, again, and direct you to his website, here. Check out his House Lessons #9, #10, and his recent and forthcoming release:

Rogue Element EP (Freerange)
Back To The Tech EP (Crack & Speed)
Goa w/Shur-i-kan (Slip n Slide)
Tech No EP (Icon Recordings)
Future Fresh EP (Silver Network)
Long Circuit EP (Tronicsole)
The Evil Theme EP (Urbantorque Recordings)
I Want It EP w/Shur-i-kan (Freerange Recordings)
Special Powers EP w/Shur-i-kan (Freerange Recordings)
1998 Remixes EP (Tronicsole)
1998 EP (Tronicsole)Rogue Element EP (Freerange)


Links to this post

Create a Link

Von Migs 3000 Mix Downloads

About me

  • I'm Von Migs 3000
  • From Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
  • All of my free time is spent listening to, making, buying, and djing music. Anyone who wants to talk about music contact me(vonmigs3000@hotmail.com), I'm always looking for the next beat to listen to. If anyone object's to me putting up their music simply contact me and I will take it down.
My profile