« Home | aQUADIO 1.2 » | 909 vs 909 » | Miles Maeda's Sunflower » | Set tha 303 on Fi Ya! » | Zurpin' » | It's a Lovelee Dae and The Sun is Shining » | FREEK CASSETTE » | love is go! » | Planet E » | This Ain't No Schranz »

A Case of The Mondays


I'm feeling kind of lazy today. So I'm just going to feature some of the tracks from the latest aQUADIO mix.
Next post, I promise, will be more of an effort.


A Number of Names - Sharivari (Sean Deason Matrix Remix) Matrix 2003

Isolee - Brazil.com (Non-Radio Edit) Classic 2003

Cousin Cockroach - This Ain't No Tom'n'Jerry Bita Sweet 2006

Jeff Mills - If (We) Purposemaker 1998

I've been trying to trackdown a digitized copy of that Jeff Mills track for ages. Thank you so very much! You've made my day.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Von Migs 3000 Mix Downloads

About me

  • I'm Von Migs 3000
  • From Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
  • All of my free time is spent listening to, making, buying, and djing music. Anyone who wants to talk about music contact me(vonmigs3000@hotmail.com), I'm always looking for the next beat to listen to. If anyone object's to me putting up their music simply contact me and I will take it down.
My profile