« Home | Frustrated Flowers » | Holy Boner! It's a Weekend Bonus! » | Titonton Duvanté » | Delsin, Isn't That Some Kind of Drug? » | A Case of The Mondays » | aQUADIO 1.2 » | 909 vs 909 » | Miles Maeda's Sunflower » | Set tha 303 on Fi Ya! » | Zurpin' »

D1 Recordings

I'm Sorry that I haven't been posting this week, I've been finishing up this month's aQUADIO mix(which will be posted on the 15th) and FREEK CASSETTE (up on Monday). Today I'm posting a gaggle of tunes from a label I originally found out about through the Underground Resistance Website, and thought was out of Detroit for the longest time. D1 Recordings is actually based in Southern Ireland and plays host to a incredible range of techno artists like DJ Bone, Fatima Yamaha aka Bas Bron, Donnacha Costello, and Mark Broom.

Ikeaboy - Liminal

Ikeaboy - Rantipole

Lerosa - Santamaria

Lerosa - Surface Tension

Lerosa - Retrieve

Lerosa - Of Anger

Eamonn Doyle - Ghost of the machine

Eamonn Doyle - Main Artery

Eamonn Doyle - Six Stages

Eamonn Doyle - Unused

Five Green Circle - Wake Up

Five Green Circle - Attack of the Protists

Five Green Circle - Colour Change

Five Green Circle - Colour Ask Yourself This

Decoy - Your Eyes [Mark Broom's London Remix]


and a DJ mix!!

D1 Active Service Unit Mix - D1 1995 - 2003


That should hold you over for the weekend check out their Website here and FREEK CASSETTE on Monday.

Links to this post

Create a Link

Von Migs 3000 Mix Downloads

About me

  • I'm Von Migs 3000
  • From Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
  • All of my free time is spent listening to, making, buying, and djing music. Anyone who wants to talk about music contact me(vonmigs3000@hotmail.com), I'm always looking for the next beat to listen to. If anyone object's to me putting up their music simply contact me and I will take it down.
My profile