« Home | A Case of The Mondays » | aQUADIO 1.2 » | 909 vs 909 » | Miles Maeda's Sunflower » | Set tha 303 on Fi Ya! » | Zurpin' » | It's a Lovelee Dae and The Sun is Shining » | FREEK CASSETTE » | love is go! » | Planet E »

Delsin, Isn't That Some Kind of Drug?

Sorry for the hold-up. I've been trying to upload a DJ set by Terrence Parker recorded at last year's Fuse-in Festival for the last few days. But after trying to upload it on several sites and changing formats many times, it doesn't look like it's going to happen. I'll try again later, but no promises. Today I'm featuring an excellent label out of Holland that loves to keep it "Detroit". Amsterdam's Delsin Records have been producing records since 1997 and have over fifty releases under their belt. I can't think of a single record they've put out that hasn't been worth buying. Their roster is full over under appreciated talent like Dimension 5, Newworldaquarium, Aardvarck, $tinkworx, Dynarec, and Deepart. So I offer up a DJ Set by Quince that features unreleased and forthcoming tracks from Delsin, plus a couple of my personal favorites off the label.

Check out Planet Delsin here.

Download Mix :

Quince - Spring 2006 Mix for Planet Delsin


Hadn't heard of Delsin before. Class stuff, cheers for the heads up! And they're on Bleep so there goes all my money.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Von Migs 3000 Mix Downloads

About me

  • I'm Von Migs 3000
  • From Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
  • All of my free time is spent listening to, making, buying, and djing music. Anyone who wants to talk about music contact me(vonmigs3000@hotmail.com), I'm always looking for the next beat to listen to. If anyone object's to me putting up their music simply contact me and I will take it down.
My profile