« Home | Titonton Duvanté » | Delsin, Isn't That Some Kind of Drug? » | A Case of The Mondays » | aQUADIO 1.2 » | 909 vs 909 » | Miles Maeda's Sunflower » | Set tha 303 on Fi Ya! » | Zurpin' » | It's a Lovelee Dae and The Sun is Shining » | FREEK CASSETTE »

Holy Boner! It's a Weekend Bonus!

Everyone seemed to love the Davina track I posted awhile ago, so I've decided to post another pearl from 1993 that utilizes subtle samples from James Brown and The Eurthymics. Enjoy:







Shout out to the old-school souljah Ryan Gilchrist, who will be in town next weekend from San Fran. Hopefully no one will be arrested. Can't wait to see ya, bro.

Thanks, Migs, some great stuff lately. A few of my friends are now hooked to your site too. cheers DJKL.

NSU - 4efer, 5210 - rulez

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Von Migs 3000 Mix Downloads

About me

  • I'm Von Migs 3000
  • From Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
  • All of my free time is spent listening to, making, buying, and djing music. Anyone who wants to talk about music contact me(vonmigs3000@hotmail.com), I'm always looking for the next beat to listen to. If anyone object's to me putting up their music simply contact me and I will take it down.
My profile