« Home | Set tha 303 on Fi Ya! » | Zurpin' » | It's a Lovelee Dae and The Sun is Shining » | FREEK CASSETTE » | love is go! » | Planet E » | This Ain't No Schranz » | Tasty Nuggets » | Drum Roll Please » | Jack The Box »

Miles Maeda's Sunflower

This is a old mixtape that I use to listen to a lot back in the day. I found it a week ago and I can't stop listening to it. Miles Maeda's navigation through deep house is nothing short of breathtaking. Miles has been around for awhile. Making a name for himself in Chicago's rave scene throughout the nineties, he helped develop a downtempo/ambient night called "Atmospheric Audio Chair" from 93-95. Along with spinning at what seemed like every party in Chi-Town he managed to release a handful of records on classic labels like Dust Traxx and Seista. Currently by day Maeda works as a Yoga Instructor meanwhile at night he holds down a residency, seven years and counting, at Chicago's Smartbar.



Miles Maeda - Sunflower (Side A) 1998

Miles Maeda - Sunflower (Side B) 1998

Buy Maeda's latest mix here

thanks for this mix! i've never heard of maeda before.

do you know the name of the last tune in pt1?

Keep up the good work video editing schools

Could you refresh your Link for the Mix... the download says file is missing....

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Von Migs 3000 Mix Downloads

About me

  • I'm Von Migs 3000
  • From Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
  • All of my free time is spent listening to, making, buying, and djing music. Anyone who wants to talk about music contact me(vonmigs3000@hotmail.com), I'm always looking for the next beat to listen to. If anyone object's to me putting up their music simply contact me and I will take it down.
My profile