« Home | Delsin, Isn't That Some Kind of Drug? » | A Case of The Mondays » | aQUADIO 1.2 » | 909 vs 909 » | Miles Maeda's Sunflower » | Set tha 303 on Fi Ya! » | Zurpin' » | It's a Lovelee Dae and The Sun is Shining » | FREEK CASSETTE » | love is go! »

Titonton Duvanté

I remember seeing Titonton Duvanté spin for the first time at an event in 1999 called "Welcome to My House 1", The first of a series of massive annual raves in Detroit. But it wasn't until I saw his live PA at DEMF 2001 that he really blew me away. His rocking percussive analog beats blend magically with pulsating synths to take you on a musical journey where scarecrows pop-n-lock down the yellowbrick road. He's from Colmubus Ohio and he has releases on Metamorphic Recordings, Environ, 2000 Black, 7th City, and Residual Recordings.


Check out his website here

Download:

Titonton Duvanté - Rugburn Starbaby 2002

Titonton - Titilate Residual Recordings 1999

Titonton Duvanté - Celeestial Gaze Metamorphic Recordings 1995

Titonton Duvanté - Curvaceous Amalgama 2002

Titonton Duvanté - Spread Neroli 2003

titonton is a great producer and dj!
I'd like to hear some sets. I've only found an old one from 1997 here:
http://www.greythumb.org/~sean/titonton/

hi
found this blog while digging for some mixes from titonton...
i played with him last week in belgium and he is really amazing.
i remember seeing him ten years ago it was as crazy...
can anyone help? ihave some stuff for you to listen to:
check myspace.com/djmicrowave in my blog Motorcity worldwide

peace

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Von Migs 3000 Mix Downloads

About me

  • I'm Von Migs 3000
  • From Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
  • All of my free time is spent listening to, making, buying, and djing music. Anyone who wants to talk about music contact me(vonmigs3000@hotmail.com), I'm always looking for the next beat to listen to. If anyone object's to me putting up their music simply contact me and I will take it down.
My profile