« Home | It's a Lovelee Dae and The Sun is Shining » | FREEK CASSETTE » | love is go! » | Planet E » | This Ain't No Schranz » | Tasty Nuggets » | Drum Roll Please » | Jack The Box » | Sweltering Sampled Heat » | Happy Father's Day! »

Zurpin'


Just relaxing after a day/night of drinking for the Forth of July. I could insert some kind of radical political rhetoric in connection with the holiday, but I'll spare you. Instead I'm just going to post some breezy techno stuff, while I smoke this hangover off:




Sun Electric - Monolith 1995 (I fixed the link)


Max Loderbauer and Tom Thiel started recording as Sun Electric for such labels as Tresor and R & S Records in the early nineties. I really dig the moody analog vibe of this track. This is from my favorite period of German techno when Tresor was King and labels like Basic Channel and Chain Reaction were just pushing their way up the ranks.



K. Hand - Mystery 1993


From the mistress of Detroit techno, Kelli Hand, comes a piece of excellent old-school heaviness off another Tresor Comp.



Q-Moog - All My Love 1996


A little known release from this New York to Detroit transplant off of the Belgian record label SSR. This whole album, which is entitled The Arc Of Blueness, is full of jazzy trip-hop and ambient house brilliancy!

Hey mate, the sun electric link points to discogs :-)

djkl@djkl.com

i fixed it


migs

Hey honey, I just want you to know what a great job you're doing with the blog! I love you, sweetie! I'm posting it on my facebook and myspace account...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! film editing classes

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Von Migs 3000 Mix Downloads

About me

  • I'm Von Migs 3000
  • From Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
  • All of my free time is spent listening to, making, buying, and djing music. Anyone who wants to talk about music contact me(vonmigs3000@hotmail.com), I'm always looking for the next beat to listen to. If anyone object's to me putting up their music simply contact me and I will take it down.
My profile