« Home | Freek Cassette vol. 2 » | D1 Recordings » | Frustrated Flowers » | Holy Boner! It's a Weekend Bonus! » | Titonton Duvanté » | Delsin, Isn't That Some Kind of Drug? » | A Case of The Mondays » | aQUADIO 1.2 » | 909 vs 909 » | Miles Maeda's Sunflower »

The End

Unfortunately, I have to discontinue this blog for a couple of different reasons, I apologize.

migs

thats very sad news, sorry to hear it, in the short time you've been up, i have to say i thought u were filling a void in the electro dominated world of dance music blogs. u will be missed

That sucks man. Keep me informed of what you get up to.

This saddens me, as I learned so much from reading your blog. Good luck with your future endeavors.

So sad to hear this. You really did fill a blog niche that needed to be filled. Best of luck, and thanks for the great music.

Thats a pity mate. I agree with the other commentors-you really posted some great stuff here.
I hope that all is ok with you and that life works itself out. I have found that even though posting on CubikMusik is hardest when shit is going down it is also the most rewarding time to see people enjoying your recommendations.
Best of luck.

http://www.ju.edu.jo/home.aspx
Jordan University
[url]http://www.ju.edu.jo[/url]

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Von Migs 3000 Mix Downloads

About me

  • I'm Von Migs 3000
  • From Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
  • All of my free time is spent listening to, making, buying, and djing music. Anyone who wants to talk about music contact me(vonmigs3000@hotmail.com), I'm always looking for the next beat to listen to. If anyone object's to me putting up their music simply contact me and I will take it down.
My profile